It’s Manger Week! This week, GraceWorks Ministries plans to serve 1,200 local families who need help this Christmas. They are coming to shop for gifts for their children and family members, and we hope to provide an experience of Christ’s hope.
Ways you can help:
1. Pray for our neighbors who are coming
2. Pray for stamina for the staff at GraceWorks
3. Donate gifts (we are running low!). Bring to GraceWorks Monday from 9am to 3pm or Tues. – Friday directly to Church of the City 11am to 8pm.
4. Donate wrapping paper, tape, and bows (same times and locations as #3). We offer gift-wrapping and need 400 more rolls!
5. Donate time – we need folks willing to pray with our neighbors in Franklin/Fairview and more hands in Fairview on Saturday! Sign up HERE
6. Donate cash for us to go purchase the gifts we need as we run out. Give by clicking the button below.
7. Share this post! Use hashtag #GWManger when you post about it.
Stay tuned to this page throughout the week for information about the Manger.