Get Help

Beginning May 26, we ask all those needing food to schedule a pickup by clicking HERE. We will have designated parking at GraceWorks where your food will be brought out to your vehicle.

GraceWorks assists struggling Williamson County neighbors with food, clothing, rent, utilities and other basic needs.

Qualified clients may also receive financial or material assistance for medications, household items, gasoline vouchers or school supplies. GraceWorks also provides long-term assistance through education and enrichment programs to help participants become self-sufficient.

How to Apply

Step 1: Come visit us

Visit GraceWorks at 104 Southeast Parkway, Franklin, between 9 a.m. and 3:45 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Step 2: Eligibility Requirements

Required documents to bring with you include:

Proof of Williamson County Residency which can be substantiated with a utility bill, lease, driver’s license, state identification, or any other official document (for example a current lease) that denotes residency.

Proof of Income such as a recent pay stub, SSI – disability letter, past year tax return, bank statement, letter from employer, Social Security letter, copy of checks, etc. is required. 

Personal Identification can be substantiated by providing any of the following including a valid and current driver’s license, state identification, passport, photo work ID, photo student ID, or an IRS issued W7 card.

Step 3: Fill out the application form

You may download the application form in English or in Spanish or fill one out after you’ve arrived.

Step 4: Meet with a GraceWorker

A GraceWorker volunteer will meet one-on-one with you to hear your family’s story, review paperwork, and see how we can help. In some cases, you may be referred to other agencies or organizations for help.

Step 5: Check out other resources

Visit our resources page for additional assistance.