1. Give online today! These donations will be used to purchase food for our drive-through food pantry and help with rent/utility bills. Every dollar counts.
2. Buy a gift card to the GraceWorks Thrift Store. It is closed until April 6th, and we need this income to help us continue serving neighbors. Buy a gift card today and shop later!
3. Consider volunteering. To adhere to the CDC’s recommended guidelines to limit/prevent exposure, our new modified structure allows fewer than 10 staff at a time and no volunteers. But, beginning April 6, we will need a large number of volunteers for the ongoing work of GraceWorks. If you are interested in volunteering, you can give us your contact information now and we’ll contact you once needs are evaluated.
4. Share our Facebook posts and this site to friends who may not know about us and our mission.
5. Pray for all those in need, our community, GraceWorks and our staff. We believe in the power of prayer and need God’s hands in everything we do in order to best serve families during these challenging times.